Tuesday, August 21, 2007

so little time so much to do

the hell period has officially begun!
the title of this post speaks for itself.

there's jus seriously so much to do.
all the good movies have already opened/are opening all within this month!
gdness.
guess watching movies r my relaxant therapy for this period.
i've caught 881 and Secret so far...
and im so glad i did.

being busy is also another reason why my blog posts have been made up of pix mainly..
ok wait. im not quite sure if busy is the right word to use..
cos sch work is not the only thing happening in my life.
besides research on sch's intranet or libraries, im either in sch (classes/proj mtgs) or at hm slogging and trying hard nt to get a headache or shoulder ache..
haha i noe.. im quite problematic! =X
watching tv, coffee, lunch or jus meet ups wif frens can be quite therapeutic as well.
my life has been revolving ard such events.

but seriously... im lost for my strategic mgmt mod.
i dun even noe how to begin writing it.
and i've got 2weeks / 14 days to complete it.
with a test just 2 days after that submission.
i really cant wait to tide over the next 3 weeks. really.
my last submission, end of sept. hasnt officially been cast in stone (wif reference to the actual doing of the assignment)
and my fellow grp mates and i have already begun panicking.
not only is global mktg a heavy mod, it is also mind boggling with tonnes of theories to apply.

in recent days, Sini and I wondered why we didnt choose HR as a major... sigh.
after doing managing change and HRM, i really wonder why.
i tink i've quite fallen in love with the whole idea of HR.
as i quote Sini: "so many orgs these days dont manage their HR properly!"
indeed. she is right.
there are many that do it well and there are countless who dont.

but anyway, back to wad i was rattling on about...
so ya. global mktg. i have presentation to prepare for as well.
not forgetting my BKK trip mid sept.
oh. i hope my BKK trip serves as a good break for me esp since its abt a mth b4 my exams.
and i hope we ballot a gd date for GM presentation! *keeping my fingers crossed*

so tnt was R&R for me cos i just finished editing and compiling managing change.
wow. my 1st compilation of my final sem.
dis is scary.
my last sem.
gdness. hw time flies.
i can still remember writing down plans and time schedules and priorities for the yr 2007 jus last dec. and now it's 4mths to Christmas! gosh i cant wait!
and that also means 4mths till end of the yr 2007 as well.
i have mixed feelings abt that tho.
as usual a thousand and 1 plans running thru my mind for the new yr ahead.
priorities, priorities... responsibilities and more responsibilities.
oh well! hang in there guys! we're growing up! and boy is it gonna be one hell of a ride! ;)

ok everyone, we must stay positive here! =)
yup!

i caught the Jay Chou movie Secret this evening with Sandy and Ah Boon.
i thot the story is nice. very romantic and touching.
tho i didnt cry as much as i did for 881.. but ya. overall the story is touching :)
thumbs up for Jay Chou on his 1st directing attempt! haa.
the story is by him as well.
cool huh? multi talented Jay Chou!
i'll post pix tmr!

tmr im attending strat mgmt class in the morn den mtg my dear Jas for lunch!
we're gonna chk out Ms Clarity at Thomson! woohoo!
i'll be sure to take pix and share my experience! haa.
after that its home to do SM!
and hopefully go for a run! i really need a good run. or a few. haha =P

oh btw Lucas, thanks for entertaining me this morning buddy!
it was nice catching up with u :)
hope u enjoy Corrinne May! and plssss dun forget to pass me the 1st album! -_-

okies peace out. nite world!
keep smiling!

No comments: